Heavy-Duty Trailer Diagnostic Adapter Kit
This kit contains the adapters and cables needed to test, diagnose and initiate repair based on the information retrieved from a heavy-duty trailer’s ABS system.
The Noregon Trailer Diagnostic Adapter connects to the trailer using the 7-Pin J560 T-Connector Cable.
In addition, this kit comes with the new J560 Power Supply cable which gives you or your technicians the flexibility to use a secondary power source (like a battery) to energize the trailer’s multipole connector.
- Noregon Trailer Diagnostic Adapter
- 7-Pin J560 T-Connector Cable
- J560 Power Supply Cable
- USB Computer Cable
- Adapter Carrying Case
TWO CONNECTION OPTIONS!
- Connect between the Tractor and the Trailer with the included J560 T-Connector Cable
- Connect directly to the trailer with an external battery and the J560 Power Cable
- Bendix — ACom™ Trailer*
- Haldex ABS
- Meritor WABCO TOOLBOX*
- Wabash ABS for PLC
- JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics*
*For Tractor ABS diagnostics, please use the JPRO DLA+ 2.0
or DLA+ 2.0 Wireless adapter